1. 3.1 Phillip Lim Halter Lace Dress with Leather Collar
2. Helmut Lang Shaped Blazer
3. Jordan Scott Rounded Diamond Ring
4. Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish in 'Fashion'
5. Sobral Camile Earrings in Black
6. Club Monaco Ostrich Feather Clutch
7. Chloe Sevigny x Opening Ceremony Mary Ellen Clog Booties
Some of my fondest memories involve my girlfriends and I spending time together and exploring different cities around the world. So when I was invited by PENNYBLACK to participate in their Girls & the City Milan edition, I happily accepted the opportunity to share some of my favorite Milanese spots. Shot by my dear friend Tommy of Jak & Jil and with creative direction from Macs Iotti, a dear dear new friend, I walked the streets of Brera, practically my backyard, in an awesome trench coat, gorgeous sandals and chic jewelry from the Penny Black Spring/Summer 2011 collection. It was an amazing experience, and as you will see from the pics and video, the girls of Milan really know how to enjoy their city in style.
i adore everything from the JIL SANDER S/S 2011 collection-
but this lip color is really the cherry on top ♥
Gosh, where should I start in describing my admiration for Georgia? With her name? Love! Or should I gush about her amazing style? Or should I express how impressed I am with her dedication to her studies- she's currently preparing her thesis to become an architect. Or should I say how much she rocks because she also works for a major P.R. firm here in Milan. Or should I commend her courage in following her passion to become a stylist? Or should I share that she is just a really sweet girl? Lots to admire, no?
ps- these BALENCIAGA WEDGES are still available!
three different people committed to purchasing them + then didn't follow through. argh.
so please only email me if you are serious about buying these beauties!
1. Acne Wannabe Suede Top
2. Marc by Marc Jacobs Retro Sunglasses
3. Rescue Beauty Lounge Nail Polish in Bangin'
4. Rebecca Minkoff Boyfriend Mini Bag
5. Citizens of Humanity Amber Mid Rise Boot Cut Jeans
6. Alexander Wang Kasia Whipstitch Wedge Sandals
Do you remember Olivia (or the O.C. as I affectionately like to call her- she's from Cali and her last name starts with a C)? She's the very first person that I featured here on APB. And, as was the case back in November 2008, she's still owning her personal style. I love the way to she combines mellow-yellow with grey and black.
feeling very inspired by Feiman's androgynous look. her bag is vintage; button down by Uniqlo; trousers, Limi Feu; and boots by Rick Owens.
I recently had the HUGE pleasure of meeting Micol, Editor of the personal-style blog Feed Your Style. I met up with her last week to take some pictures for Glamour's Young and Posh Network and was blown away by her incredible knack for layering and sharp eyes for accessories.
just scored this vintage ombré fur coat + i am in love ♥
i found it on ANNIE BOOMER VINTAGE, after spending wayyy too much time
on ebay looking for vintage + faux fur coats.
little fact: the original owner bought it in 1985- the year i was born!
1. Marc by Marc Jacobs Round Sunglasses
2. Thakoon Addition Jersey Seamed Pocket Gown
3. 3.1 Phillip Lim Leather Motorcycle Jacket with Lace Up Detail
4. Givenchy Magic Khol Eye Liner Pencil
5. Pour La Victoire Circle Bag with Tassels
6. Elizabeth and James Sawyer Open Toe Wedge Pumps
- size: 39 (US 8)
- fit true to size
- brand new
- they come with the original box + dustbag
- shipping is $10 within the US
- payment must be made through paypal
the first person to email me has first dibs to buy them!
email me at email@example.com
these were an xmas gift, but are too small for me. ☹