1. Jenni Kayne Welt Blazer
2. Rag & Bone Keaton Sunglasses
3. Kain Label V Neck Tee
4. Current/Elliott The Boyfriend Shorts
5. Halston Heritage Pony Hair June Clutch
6. Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish in Fade to Black
7. sass & bide The World Goes Ring
8. Giuseppe Zanotti Crisscross Haircalf Sandals
bon | net-a-porter
been crushing on this 3.1 PHILLIP LIM dress lately ♥
simple + understated, yet the material + cut make it so interesting.
ph: we the people (edited to bring more focus to the look)
by far the best look i've seen this summer! absolutely gorgeous ♥
her alexander wang emile tote is amazinggggg. you can get the smaller version here.
Anything and everything chocolate brown. This Summer I'm having a love affair with accessories that are milk, 70% or dark chocolate in hue. My favorites are my Prada platform sandals, my Brioni braided sandals and my Net-a-Porter + Coach reedition of the Madison Tote.
hey lovelies! just wanted to share a lil fun something with you all...
KANON VODKA (one of my favorites!) is hosting an amazing giveaway contest
in honor of their über fun annual celebration of scandinavian MIDSUMMER!
up for grabs are cool things like an ipad, pamela love jewelry, a 3.1 phillip lim bag + more ♥
to enter make sure to:
like kanon on facebook | share your favorite midsummer tradition | then share with friends!
1. Free People Sahara Star Sweater in Strawberries and Cream
2. Yves Saint Laurent Gradient Sunglasses
3. Nixon Time Teller Acetate Watch
4. A.L.C. Luca Maxi Skirt
5. CC SKYE The Python Onie Messenger Bag
6. Deborah Lippman nail polish in I Know What Boys Like
7. Deborah Lippman nail polish in Believe
8. K. Jacques Zenobie Strappy Thong Sandals
my OBAKKI TATE BAG arrived! i could not get this buttery goodness out of my mind
since seeing/feeling/obsessing over it during my visit to their flagship store in vancouver ♥
ps- couldn't resist taking photos of the bag next to my obakki tops for a lil pop of color!
vogue | visitvisit | the man repeller | bolaget | muoti mielessä | the selby | trendi
some of my current inspirations for my hair, closet + for my new apartment.
i never realized until recently how much i LOVE scandinavian interior design!
Hey there, I know it's been a long time. I've been pretty busy over at Grazia.it. I hope that you are stopping by because the site is growing and becomes more and more amazing each day.
I just wanted to post these images from the first day of Milan Men's Fashion Week SS/2012.
He's Andrea Porro, super amazing, super stylish. She's Michi, super chic, super charming. I hope that they inspire you as much as they do me. Have a lovely Sunday, Tamu
1. Tibi Sleeveless Dress
2. Bop Basics Turban Headband
3. Super Sunglasses People Glasses
4. Erickson Beamon Glenda Necklace
5. Rebecca Minkoff Cheetah Haircalf Covet Bag
6. Essie Nail Polish in Jam n' Jelly
7. Maison Martin Margiela Open Toe High Heel Booties
ph: my own/instagram
my CÉLINE sunglasses arrived! i've been hunting down these lovelies forever,
so when i finally found them online (a rarity for céline!) at THE WEBSTER MIAMI i was ecstatic.
it was so hard deciding between the green + beige, but i think i made the right choice ♥
ps- how did i not know about the webster sooner?! their amazing designer selection = serious danger to my wallet.