Vittoria Cerciello, Stella Nascente





Rising Star. I met the Flair stylist five years ago when I first moved to Milan. I remember it like it was yesterday. We were both completing the mandatory Milanese after workout routine of showering, blow-drying, and light make-up, when our gym bags bumped straps on the changing bench.
She was total sunshine in the wengesche surroundings of the changing room. A lot has changed since then, she has become one of the most sought-after young stylists in Italy. But, thankfully, some things never change: She is still the same girl that I met that day, lovely and warm as the rising sun.

Side note: Can you believe this shower thing? I rarely showered at the gym in NY. People actually keep another wardrobe at the gym and back-up supplies of bath soap and shampoo. I am serious! That's Italians for you, they'll never let a moment of elegance slip by.