Galileo- Style Observations





My wonderfully thoughtful husband, Galileo, always tries to participate in the things that make me happy. Whether it be dining at Japanese or Indian restaurants (he really isn't a big fan of either) or clipping articles like the one above from Il Venerdi di Repubblica, he regularly tries to inform himself about the things that interest me. His observation about this particular feature was that this red vintage platform resembled a pair of my YSL Tributes. His exact words were "honey, look, your shoes have been in style forever, nice." Yes, honey. Fashion inspires itself. What's fashionable today may have very well been the look of yesterday. But beautiful things are endearing. Just like your style observations.

P.S. I plan on checking out the book that the article introduces, Vintage Shoes by Caroline Cox. Let you know how it reads.