An Island Girl



Meet Sarah Grittini of L'Uomo Vogue. I met her this men's fashion week, and I am totally enamored by her style. She is from Isola D'Elba, a beautiful island in the Tuscan Archipelago. Are you noticing a pattern here? Islands and fashionable women? You know, Garance Doré, Sarah, and little old me? (Smile) Hey! I like to think that I am fashionable. Watch it!

Anyway, back to Sarah. She was discovered years ago by Franca Sozzani herself and has been with L'Uomo Vogue ever since. She's an extremely interesting and inspiring person: an avid traveler she just got back from a trip to Brazil; and she has a penchant for vintage Ossie Clark. Cool, right? But it doesn't end there. One of the most endearing things I learned about Sarah is that she is a kind soul. After knowing me for less than 16 minutes, she offered me a ride to the next show.