Boot Inspiration • Sophisticated Biker Chic



I got these Chloe motorcycle boots, seen here on Mary Kate Steinmiller, this summer. I thought that they would be the perfect boot to wear with leggings and skinny jeans. But early into experimenting with the look, I decided it wasn't for me. I felt that the look was a little stale and struggled to be excited over it. So the boots have been gathering dust in my shoeset for the past five months- something that I really hate.

Then I spotted Mary Kate a couple of times wearing them with dresses and was totally impressed with the styling option. I love the look seen here in particular. The slim silhouette and length of the dress are genius with this type of boot. It creates a completely different vibe from the one I initially pursued. It's sophisticated biker chic. It's as if Mary Kate was once a biker, holds the passion close to her heart, but has experienced a style evolution. I am definitely going to try it out soon, and maybe I'll even take the look for a test run during Milan or Paris fashion weeks. x, Tamu