The Ocean Club- Paradise Island, Bahamas

I have finally dug myself from under the pile of work that I left behind this past April when my family and I went on holiday. Here are the images that I promised to share with you. Hey! Pipe down, better late than never!
This year we chose the One & Only Ocean Club on Paradise Island in the Bahamas. We chose the Ocean Club for three main reasons. First, most of our friends had already been there and highly recommended that we visit. Second, last year we stayed at its sister resort, the Reethi Rah in the Maldives, and were extremely satisfied with the experience. And finally, we were encouraged by the myriad of activities for children, including the aquarium at nearby hotel, the Atlantis.



A very early morning view from Dune, a restaurant by Jean-George Vongerichten. If anyone is a fan, the cuisine is similar to an all-time-favorite Jean-George restaurant of mine, Mercer Kitchen- but flavored with Bahamian delights.



Here a shadow of my son sitting on my husband's shoulders. One of their favorite ways to stroll. And one of the reasons my husband has several back-related issues. Gosh, how we love that little boy.



The gardens



At the aquarium at the Atlantis



The view from our room.



Shadows of palm trees captured for my son.



A skip at the playground. I love to skip!